Covered period: 2011 Apr.25-May.1
LAT Mission week: 151.57 - 152.57
- Flare of CTA 102 (daily flux (1.4+/-0.3)E-6 on April 29, 2011. This is
the first firm daily detection too since the beginning of the mission. See ATel#3320
- Flare of PKS 0521-36 on April 25 (daily flux (1.6 ± 0.4) E-6).
- PKS 1510-08 active during the week around 1E-6.
- NGC 1275 detected on April 30, 2011.
- Other daily detection of blazars during the week: PKS 1244-255, PKS 1510-08, 3C 279, B2 1520+31, PMN J2345-1555, 3C 454.3, PKS 0537–441, 4C 38.41, B2 0321+33B, PKS 1502+106, B2 1633+38, PKS 0906+01, PKS 1424-41, 4C 28.07 (B2 0234+28), GB6 J0742+5444, PMN J0531-4827
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.