Covered period: 2011 June 6-12
LAT Mission week: 157.57 - 158.57
- Bright gamma-ray flaring emission from the Sun on June 7 with an increase of two orders of magnitude with respect to quiet solar disk emission. See ATel#3417.
- Flare of flat spectrum radio quasar PKS 1622-253 on June 7 (daily flux (2.0 ± 0.3) E-6). See ATel#3424.
- Flare of the narrow-line Seyfert-1 galaxy PMN J0948+0022 (daily flux (1.5 ± 0.3) E-6). See ATel#3429.
- Other bright blazars in daily intervals of the week: CTA 102, BL Lacertae, S5 0716+71, 3C 279, B2 1520+31, OX 169.
- Other daily-detected blazars during the week: PMN J2345–1555, PKS 2155-304, 3C 454.3, Mkn 501, Mkn 421, PKS 2326-502, PKS 1244-255, S4 1749+70, PKS 2326-502, PKS 0537-441, GB6 J0742+5444, 4C 28.07, 4C 21.35, S5 0836+71, S4 1849+67.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.