Covered period: 2012.April.09 - 2012.April.16
LAT Mission week: 201.57 - 202.57
- BL Lacertae quite active during the week reaching a daily flux of 2.3x10-6 on April 9th. See ATel #4028. It was also detected on April 14th and 15th with a flux of ~1.4x10-6.
- PKS 1510-089 and S5 0716+71 continue to be detected most of the week reaching the the daily flux of 1x10-6 and 0.310-6 respectively.
- Mrk 421 detected on 11th, 12th and 14th April reaching a daily flux of 0.2x10-6.
- B3 1708+433, PKS 0454-234, PMN J2250-2806, PKS 0426--380, PKS 1424-41 and B2 1520+31 detected in more than one day of the week with a flux below 1x10-6
- S5 1803+78, PKS 1346-112, S4 0218+35, PKS 1954--388 , PKS B1339--206 and B3 1343+451 detected in just one day of the week with a flux below 1x10-6
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.