Covered period: 2012.Jun.25-2012.Jul.01
LAT Mission week: 212.57-213.57
- PKS 2326-502 was detected on daily time scale starting from June 26 with fluxes between (0.8+/-0.3)e-6 and (2.2+/-0.3)e-6. An ATel was issued (ATel#4225) on the renewed gamma-ray activity of this source.
- S5 0716+714 was detected on June 25, 26 and 29 with daily fluxes of (0.4+/-0.1)e-6, (0.5+/-0.1)e-6 and (0.6+/-0.1)e-6, respectively.
- Mkn 421 was detected on June 25, 30 and July 1 with a daily flux of (0.3+/-0.1)e-6.
- PMN J2345-1555 was detected on June 28 and 29 with daily fluxes of (0.3+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.5+/-0.2)e-6, respectively.
- A new gamma-ray source in the vicinity of NRAO 676 was detected on June 26 with a daily flux of (2.5+/-0.3)e-6.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1e-6): NGC 1275 (June 25), B3 1343+451 (June 25), 4C +21.35 (June 25), BL Lac (June 26), PKS B1424-418 (June 27), PKS 0537-441 (June 28).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (filippo.dammando[at]fisica.unipg.it) and E. Torresi (torresi[at]iasfbo.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.