Covered period: 2012.October.22 - 2012.October.28
LAT Mission week: 229.57 - 230.57
- S4 0218+35 was bright all week, with a daily averaged flux between (0.8+/-0.2)X10-6 and (3.4+/-0.4)X10-6 on Oct 24.
- NRAO 676 was bright and detected every day this week with a daily averaged flux between (0.9+/-0.2)X10-6 and (3.1+/-0.8)X10-6 on Oct 22.
- PKS 1424-41 continued its bright activity, being detected all week with a daily averaged flux of 1.2 X10-6.
- 4C +38.41 was bright and detected every day this week with a daily averaged flux between (1.3+/-0.2)X10-6 and (1.9+/-0.3)X10-6.
- CTA 102 was bright on Oct 22 with a daily flux of (1.6+/-0.3)X10-6 then was sporadically detected for the rest of the week.
- BL Lac was detected only on Oct 28 with a daily flux of (0.6+/-0.2)X10-6
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1X10-6): PKS 0521-36, S3 0827+24, PKS 2155-304, B3 1343+451, 4C +01.28, PKS 0454-234, 0827+243, MG1 J123931+0443.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.