Covered period: 2013.Jul.1 - 2013.Jul.7
LAT Mission week: 265.57 - 266.57
- PKS B1424-418 was detected all week with daily averaged flux between (0.9 +/- 0.3) and (1.4 +/- 0.4).
- 4C +38.41 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.9 +/- 0.2) and (1.2 +/- 0.5).
- 3C 454.3 was detected between Jul. 3 and 6 with peak daily averaged flux of (1.3 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 1510-08 was detected on Jul. 4 and 5 with daily averaged flux of (1.0 +/- 0.3).
- The LAT also detected GRB 130702A, see GCN 14675
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): Mkn 421, 3C 279, PKS 1124-186, PKS 2326-502, B2 2319+31, PKS 0308-611, PMN J2345-1555, PKS 0805-07, PKS 0521-36, S5 0716+71.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- B. Carpenter (carpbr01[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.