Covered period: 2013 October 7-13
LAT Mission week: 279.57 - 279.57
- The BL Lac object 1ES 2322-409 (z=0.17359, 2FGL J2324.7-4042) detected in flaring state in the days from October 7 to October 10 (see ATel#5457). The source reached its historical maximum on October 8 with daily flux of 1.5E-6. Another AGN (candidate FSRQ) PKS 2325-408 ( 2FGL J2327.9-4037) can be also a possible association for the LAT flaring source. It is located at about a half degree from 1ES 2322-409.
- PKS 1510-08 in high active state during the week and peaking on October 13 with daily flux 3.7E-6.
- 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+21) and 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38) both in high state during the week with daily flux between about 1.2E-6 and 2E-6.
- PKS 2326-502 flaring during the week peaking on October 10 with daily flux 1.6E-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected during the week with daily flux oscillating around a value of 1.2E-6.
- NGC 1275 (Perseus A) detected some days of the week peaking on October 9 with daily flux 1.2E-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) detected on October 9 and 12 with a daily flux level of about 1E-6.
- BL Lacertae detected on October 12 with a daily flux level of 1E-6.
- Other blazars of the week: PKS 0426-380, CTA 102, PKS 0454-234, 3C 279, PKS 1424-41, S4 1849+67, Mkn 421, PKS 2142-75, PMN J2145-3357, PMN J2345-1555, PKS 1622-253, 4C +55.17 (OK 591, S4 0954+55), B2 2308+34.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.