Covered period: 2014.Apr.28 - 2014.May.4
LAT Mission week: 308.57 - 309.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (1.0 +/-0.2) and (1.6 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 1424-41 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.7+/- 0.2) and (1.4 +/- 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 2326-502, PKS 2142-75, 3C 279, Mkn 421, OP 313, PKS 2155-304, OX 169, S5 0716+71.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- B. Carpenter (carpbr01[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.