Covered period: 2015.May.11 - 2015.May.17
LAT Mission week: 362.57 - 363.57
- 3C 454.3 was active all week with a maximum daily flux of (4.1 +/- 0.4) X 10-6 on Monday 11.
- 3C 279 bright in the first part of this week (high daily flux of (3.4 +/- 0.5) X 10-6 on Tuesday 12.
- PKS 1510-08 continued to be detected all week with daily fluxes above 1 X 10-6 and reaching (5.4 +/- 0.4) X 10-6 on Sunday 17.
- ON 246 was detected most of the week reaching a daily flux of (1.1 +/- 0.5) X 10-6 on Friday 15.
- PKS 1502+106, PKS 1424–41, NGC 1275, PKS 1441+25, PKS 1124–186, BL Lac, Mkn 421, IC 310, S5 0716+71, AO 0235+164, TXS 2241+406, 4C +28.07, PKS 0454–234, 4C +38.41 (B3 1633+382) detected sporadically in the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (dario.gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.