Covered period: 2015.Jun.22 - 2015.Jun.28
LAT Mission week: 368.57 - 369.57
- PKS 0903-57 was detected on Jun 22 with a daily averaged flux of (1.2 +/- 0.3). This is the first strong flare from this source; for more information see ATel #7704
- 3C 279 was detected Jun 22, 23, 25 and 26 with daily averaged fluxes between (0.9 +/- 0.2) and (1.8 +/- 0.2).
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.3 +/- 0.3) and (5.4 +/- 0.4).
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.1 +/- 0.2) and (2.4 +/- 0.3).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1):ON 246, PKS B1424-418, Mkn 421, PKS 0426-380, BL Lacertae, PKS 1441+25 , PMN J0334–3725, PKS 1502+106, PKS 0402-362, AO 0235+164, NGC 1275, 3C 66A.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- B. Carpenter (carpbr01[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.