Covered period: 2015 August 17-23
LAT Mission week: 376.57-377.57
- 3C 454.3 in outburst state with daily-averaged flux above 1e-5 on Aug. 20, 21 and 22, 2015 (see also GCN FERMI NOTICE#1440168468 and GCN FERMI NOTICE#1440254934).
- PKS 0458-02 (S3 0458-02) in flaring state on Aug. 23 (see ATel#7952).
- PKS 1510-08 in high state during the week, with daily fluxes between 0.8e-6 and 2.2e-6.
- PKS 1502+106 bright during the first part of the week, with daily fluxes around 1.0e-6.
- CTA 102 in high state peaking on Aug. 18 (daily flux 1.2e-6).
- PKS 0454-234 in high state peaking on Aug. 21 (daily flux 1.2e-6).
- BL Lac bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging 0.6e-6/0.8e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: AO 0235+164, PKS 2155-304, Mkn 501, PKS 2032+107, PKS 0426-380, NGC 1275, PMN J2141-6411, PKS 1424-41, Mkn 421, B2 1633+38 (4C +38.41), PKS 0906+01, PKS 0736+01, B2 1520+31, B2 1504+37, 1ES 1959+650, B2 2308+34, S5 1803+78, S5 0836+71, S4 1749+70, S4 1849+67, B3 1343+451, 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01), TXS 2241+406.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.