Covered period: 2015 October 5-11
LAT Mission week: 383.57-384.57
- 3C 454.3 in mild activity state with daily fluxes between 1.3e-6 and 5.7e-6.
- CTA 102 bright during the first part of the week, peaking on Oct.7 (daily flux 1.2e-6).
- PKS 0402-362 bright during the end of the week, with daily flux around 1.0e-6.
- Conjunction of the sun with 3C 279 during the days Oct.7-10, with source confused detection in these days and flux around 1.0e-6.
- PKS 2032+107 bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging between 0.7e-6 and 1.0e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging around 0.8e-6.
- NGC 1275 (Per A, 3C 84) bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging between 0.6e-6 and 0.8e-6.
- PKS 1502+106 (OR 103) bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging between 0.5e-6 and 0.9e-6.
- 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01) bright during the week with daily fluxes ranging between 0.5e-6 and 0.7e-6.
- 4C +51.37 (OT 566, S4 1739+52) detected in high state on Oct.6 with daily flux 0.8e-6.
- PKS 0521-36 detected in high state on Oct.7 with daily flux 0.9e-6.
- Other blazars of the week detected around or below about 0.5e-6: AO 0235+164, PKS 2155-304, Mkn 421, PKS 2320-035, PKS 2023-07, PKS 1954-388, 1ES 1959+650, S4 0954+65, S5 0716+71, PKS 1441+25, PKS 1424-41, PKS 0336-01, BL Lac, PKS 1510-08, B2 1520+31, PKS 0426-380, PKS 0454-234, PKS 2155-304, 3C 273, Mkn 501, B3 1343+451, NRAO 0530 (PKS 1730-13), B2 1633+38 (4C +38.41), PKS 1830-211, OX 169, S4 1749+70, S5 1803+78.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.