Covered period: 2015.October 26 - November 01
LAT Mission week: 386.57 - 387.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with a daily flux between (2.5+/-0.3) X 10-6 and (5.9+/-0.4) X 10-6.
- Flat spectrum radio quasar B3 0908+416B detected on 26 October with daily flux (0.4+/-0.1) X 10-6. See ATel#8219.
- NGC 1275 continues to be detected throughout the week with daily flux around (0.7+/-0.2) X 10-6. See ATel#8219.
- 4C +71.07 (S5 0836+71) detected from 26 to 30 October with daily flux between (1.0+/-0.2)X 10-6 and (2.40+/-0.2) X 10-6.
- MG2 J201534+3710 observed on 30 October with daily flux (2.0+/-0.3) X 10-6.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): S5 0716+71, PKS B1424–418, PKS 1441+25, S4 0954+65, PKS 1502+106, PMN J2345–1555, PKS 2320–035, PKS 0426–380, PKS 0716+714, PKS 0402-362, PKS 1441+25, 1H 0323+342, Mrk 421, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0736+01, 3C 279, Mrk 501, CTA 102, PKS 2155-304, S4 1749+70, 4C +31.03 (B2 0110+31), W Comae
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G. Pivato (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.