Covered period: 2016.Apr.11 - 2016.Apr.17
LAT Mission week: 410.57 - 411.57
- 3C 454.3 detected all week with a daily flux between (0.9±0.2) and (2.6±0.3).
- CTA 102 detected all week with a daily flux between (1.0±0.1) and (2.4±0.3).
- PKS 2023-07 detected all week with a daily flux between (1.4±0.2) and (2.9±0.3).
- TXS 2241+406 detected all week with a daily flux between (0.6±0.1) and (1.4±0.2).
- NRAO 676 detected on 11 Apr with daily flux (2.1± 0.3) and on 12 Apr with flux (1.1±0.2).
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1): S5 0716+71, S4 1030+61, PKS 1441+25, 3C 279, FBQS J102333.5+395312, PKS 2032+107 (GCN/FERMI NOTICE #1461077778), Mrk 501, PKS 1502+106, 4C +01.02, Mrk 421, S4 1800+44, PKS 1256–220, BL Lacertae, B2 2113+29, NGC 1275, PKS 0454-234, 3C 66A, 3C 273, AO 0235+164, GB6 J1604+5714, PKS 2227-08, TXS 0059+581 (ATel#8981), S5 1044+71.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- G. Pivato (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.