Covered period: 2016.Oct.24 - 2016.Oct.30
LAT Mission week: 438.57 - 439.57
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (1.9 +/- 0.3) and (3.0 +/- 0.4).
- CTA 102 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.8 +/- 0.2) and (2.7 +/- 0.3).
- S5 1044+71 was detected Oct. 26 with a daily averaged flux of (1.0 +/- 0.4).
- Fermi LAT observed no significant gamma-ray excess associated with IceCube event 161103.
- TOO observations of V5853 SGR were in progress after Oct. 25.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 0507+17, PKS 1510-08, NGC 1275, MG2 J201534+3710, PKS 0524-485, PKS 0426-380, PKS 1502+106, 4C +01.02, BL Lacertae, S5 1053+70, B2 0716+33.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.