Covered period: 2009.Nov.02 - 2009.Nov.08 (UT)
LAT Mission week: 59.57 - 60.57
- OJ 287 (LAT+MW ATel #2256) bright and detected with daily flux (0.5+/-0.1)E-6 on Nov.04 and a bit lower on Nov.05. The weekly averaged flux of OJ 287 is showing an increasing trend in the last month (October).
- 4C 14.23 (PKS 0722+145, LAT ATel #2243) is bright (daily flux above 1E-6 in the first part of the week).
- 3C 273 is flaring from Nov.06 to Nov.08 (daily flux above 3E-6, reaching the daily peak of (4.6+/-0.4)E-6 ).
- 3C 279 was detected around 0.7E-6.
- 3C 454.3 bright (daily flux reached 2E-6 during some days of the week).
- Mkn 501 and Mkn 421 detected in two days (daily flux about 0.2E-6 on Nov.04 and 0.5E-6 on Nov.07 respectively).
- B2 1520+31 detected on Nov.06 (daily flux around 0.8E-6).
- Sun detected a couple of times this week.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]pg.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.