Covered period: 2009.Oct.26 - 2009.Nov.01
- 3C 454.3 (z=0.859) is still bright with peak flux 3.33 +/-0.63 x 10^-6 on October 29, weekly average flux 2.80 +/-0.19 x 10^-6. However, it is fading rapidly (see daily lightcurve).
- 3C 273 (z=0.158) weekly flux 1.08 +/-0.18 x 10^-6.
- 4C 14.23 (z=1.038) was not detected this week, however it reappeared in the first days of the following week: detected on Nov 02, 03, 04.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. Uncertainties shown are statistical only.
Note. All the flux values reported above should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication; however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
* K. Sokolovsky (ksokolov[at]mpifr-bonn.mpg.de) and F. Schinzel (schinzel[at]mpifr-bonn.mpg.de) for generic information related to this week
* source contact persons on this page for individual objects cited above.