Covered period: 2010.Jul.5 - 2010.Jul.11
LAT Mission week: 109.57 - 110.57
- BL Lac 3C 66A is detected on Jul. 6 and 11 (flux below 0.5 X 10-6).
- PKS 0426-380 is detected most days this week, with daily flux below 0.7 X 10-6).
- PKS 0537-441 is detected on Jul. 7 and 8 (flux below 0.6 X 10-6).
- Mkn 421 is detected on Jul. 9 and 11 (flux below 0.4 X 10-6).
- 4C 21.35 and 3C 454.3 were relatively bright during all week, with daily flux below 2.4 X 10-6.
- PKS 1329-049, a blazar at z=2.15, is detected on Jul. 6 and 7. In the second day the flux reached the 1.0 +/- 0.3 X 10-6 threshold and an ATel was posted (ATel#2728).
- The radio-loud narrow line Sy 1 galaxy PMN J0948+0022 is detected on Jul. 9 with flux at 1.3 +/- 0.4 X 10-6 and an ATel was posted (ATel#2733).
- PKS 1424+240 and 4C+14.23 are detected on Jul. 4 and 11, respectively (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Donato (donato[at]milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.