Covered period: 2010.Jul.19 - 2010.Jul.25
LAT Mission week: 111.57 - 112.57
- NGC 1275 (Perseua A) was detected on 3 days this week- 20th, 21st and 24th. The flux seen on the 24th is similiar to that menioned in the ATel #2737.
- 3C454.3 was bright again, being detected most days this week with an average daily flux of 2.2x10-6.
- PKS 1510-08 was also relatively bright, detected thoughout the week at an average daily flux of 1.1x10-6.
- Both 4C14.23 and 4C21.35 ere detected in the first half of the week with average daily fluxes of 0.5x10-6 and 1.4x10-6, respectively.
- The BL Lac 3C66A was detected on the 20th and 23rd (flux below 0.6x10-6.
- PKS 0537-441 was detected on the 21st at a flux of 0.2x10-6 and S5 0716+71 on the 23rd at a flux of 0.2x10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- A. Cannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.