Covered period: 2011.January.24 - 2011.January.30
LAT Mission week: 138.57 - 139.57
- B21520+31 detected in high state for all the week reaching flux of (1.8+/-0.3)e-6 in the daily time scale on January 29.
- PKS 0537-441 detected for all the week with daily flux between 0.1e-6 and 0.6e-6.
- 3C 454.3 fairly bright for all the week, with daily flux between 2.5e-6 and 6.4e-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: MKR421 (27, 24 Jan.), PKS0727-11 (27 Jan.), PKS2326-502 (27, 26, 24 Jan.),
3C 66A (27 Jan.) CGRaBS J0211+105 (26, 28 Jan.) B2 0200+30 (25 Jan.), PKS B1222+216 (24 Jan.), PKS 1830-211 (24 Jan.),
OC 457 (27 Jan.), CGRaBS J0509+0541 (27, 26 Jan.) and CRATES J0742+5444 (26 Jan)
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should
be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication,
however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status
of a source.
Source association is done on the basis of source location,
considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
-S. Cutini (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week.
Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.