Covered period: 2011.Feb.14 – 2011.Feb.20
LAT Mission week: 141.57 - 142.57
- The BL Lac object CGRaBS 1 748+7005 (also known as S4 1749+70) was detected in flaring state on Feb. 15, with a daily flux of 0.7 × 10–6 (ATel #3171)
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week long (daily flux between 2.4 and 4.0 × 10–6).
- PKS 0521-36 was seen at flux = 1.1 × 10–6 on Feb. 16 and 18.
- PKS 2155-304 was detected throughout the week and in high state with a peak occurring on Feb. 18 flux = 1.7 × 10–6
- PKS 1622-253 was detected with flux = 0.9 × 10–6 on Feb. 19.
- CGRaBS J1748+7005, GB6 J0742+5444, PKS 2326-502 were detected almost all week.
- Sporadic activity observed from Mrk 421, 4C +38.41, B3 1708+433, PKS 0537–441. All fluxes below 1.0 × 10–6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons cm–2s–1 above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Buson (sara.buson[at]pd.infn.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.