Covered period: 2011.October.10 - 2011.October.16
LAT Mission week: 175.57 - 176.57
- PKS 1510-08 detected in flaring activity with a high significance
detection almost every day, with daily flux between
(1.8+/-0.4)x10-6 and (3.9+/-0.6)x10-6.
- OJ 287 detected three times this week in a high state, with a peak daily
flux of (1.0+/-0.2)x10-6 on October 10 (ATel#3680).
- PKS 0454-234 detected every day with daily flux between (0.4+/-0.1)x10-6 and (1.1+/-0.2)x10-6.
- PKS 1124-186 detected on October 10, 11, 12 and 14 with daily flux between (0.3+/-0.1)x10-6 and (0.6+/-0.1)x10-6.
- 4C +28.07 detected on October 11, 13, 14, 15 and 16 with daily flux between (0.9+/-0.2)x10-6 and (1.4+/-0.3)x10-6.
- PKS 2345-16 detected on Oct. 10 and 12 with daily flux of (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6 and (0.8+/-0.3)x10-6.
- S5 0716+71 detected on Oct. 11 and 12 with daily flux of (0.5+/-0.1)x10-6.
- CGRaBS J0948+0022 detected on Oct. 12 and 13 with daily flux of
(0.5+/-0.2)x10-6 and (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6.
- BL Lac, 4C +29.45, PKS 0426-380 and PKS 0528+134 detected only once this week with daily flux of (1.2+/-0.2)x10-6, (0.7+/-0.2)x10-6, (0.8+/-0.2)x10-6 and (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6 respectively.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars with daily fluxes below 0.5e-6 :
PKS 1004-217, B3 1343+451, B2 1520+31, PKS 0627-199.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- L. Escande (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.