Covered period: 2011.Oct.17 - 2011.Oct.23
LAT Mission week: 176.57 - 177.57
- PKS 1510-08 was in a state of high activity all week, reaching a daily peak flux of (15.9±1.0) x 10-6 on October 19 2011, ATel#3694.
- PKS 0454-234 detected every day except on October 17 with daily flux reaching a peak of (1.7±0.2) x 10-6 on October 22 2011, ATel#3703.
- PKS 1124-186 detected on October 10, 11, 12 and 14 with daily flux between (0.3±-0.1) x 10-6 and (0.6±0.1) x 10-6.
- 4C +28.07 detected every day with daily flux between (0.6±0.3) x 10-6 and (1.2±0.3) x 10-6.
- PKS 2345-1555 detected on Oct. 17, 18 and 23 with daily flux of (0.4±0.2) x 10-6 and (0.7±0.3) x 10-6.
- PKS 2326-502 detected on Oct. 17 and 22 with daily flux of (0.7±0.2) x 10-6 and (0.5±0.2) x 10-6.
- S5 0716+714 (also known as CGRaBS J0721+7120) detected every day reaching a peak flux of (1.5±0.2) x 10-6 and an ATel was issued by Blinov et al, ATel#3700.
- PKS 0537-441, PKS 1055+01, 1633+382, TXS 1530-131, B2 1510+31, CRATES, J1016+0513, 3C 371 and 2155-304 were detected this week.
- There was no report for October 21 because the data were unavailable.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. Hungwe (faith.hungwe[at]gmail.com) for generic information related
to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.