Covered period: 2011.Oct.23 - 2011.Oct.30
LAT Mission week: 177.57 - 178.57
- PKS 1510-089 continues to be detected all week with daily fluxes around or above 1.5 X 10-6.
- Mkn 421 quite active during the week reaching a flux of 0.4 X 10-6 on 24th and 28th October
- 4C +28.07 bright all the week (flux approaching around 1 X 10-6).
- PKS 0454-234 and S5 0716+714 continue to be detected all week with daily fluxes below 1 X 10-6.
- OJ 287, PKS 1424+240, B2 1520+31, PKS 1124-186, PKS 2345-16 detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.