Covered period: 2011.Nov.14 - 2011.Nov.20
LAT Mission week: 180.57 - 181.57
- PKS 1510-089 in high state starting from November 15, with a daily flux between (1.3+/-0.2)e-6 and (3.8+/-0.4)e-6.
- 4C +28.07 bright all the week, with a daily flux between (1.4+/-0.2)e-6 and (1.7+/-0.3)e-6.
- S5 0836+71 (4C +71.07) detected on November 15, 19, and 20, with a daily flux between (0.8+/-0.2)e-6 and (1.5+/-0.2)e-6.
- B3 1343+451 detected on November 16, 17, and 18, with a daily flux of (0.4+/-0.2)e-6, (0.9+/-0.3)e-6, and (0.3+/-0.1)e-6, respectively.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: Mkn 421 (Nov 14 and 16), PKS 1124-186 (Nov 14 and 16), PKS 1424-41 (Nov 14), TXS 0059+581 (Nov 15), PKS 2326-502 (Nov 16 and 20), Mkn 501 (Nov 19), PKS 1244-255 (Nov 19).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ira.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.