Covered period: 2011.Nov.21 - 2011.Nov.27
LAT Mission week: 181.57 - 182.57
- ASPJ134924-113145 (FERMI J1350-1140) detected on November 25 with a daily flux (1.2+/-0.2)e-6. See also ATel #3788. The preliminary best-fit location of the gamma-ray source (R.A.= 207.51 deg, Dec.= -11.68 deg, J2000) has a 95% containment radius of 0.15 deg (statistical errors only) for observations from 20 to 26 November 2011. The source is not present in any Fermi LAT catalog released up to now and there is no previously reported EGRET gamma-ray detection at this location. The nearest flat spectrum radio source is PKS 1346-112.
- 4C +28.07 bright all week, with a daily flux between (0.9+/-0.2)e-6 and (1.5+/-0.3)e-6.
- PKS 1424-41 detected on November 21-24 and 27 with a daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.9+/-0.2)e-6.
- PKS 1510-08 detected on November 21 and 22 with a daily flux of (2.0+/-0.3)e-6 and (1.5+/-0.3)e-6, respectively.
- PKS 0454-234 detected on November 23-25 with a daily flux between (1.0+/-0.3)e-6 and (1.1+/-0.4)e-6.
- B3 1343+451 regularly detected starting from November 23 with a daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.9+/-0.2)e-6.
- Sporadic daily detection of blazars: BL Lacertae (Nov 21), PKS 0537-441 (Nov 23 and 25), 4C +71.07 (Nov 23 and 24), B2 1846+32A (Nov 23 and 24), PKS 1244-255 (Nov 25), B2 1520+31 (Nov 25 and 26), S5 0716+714 (Nov 26), 3C 279 (Nov 27), PKS 1145-071 (Nov 27).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- E. Torresi (torresi[at]iasfbo.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.