Covered period: 2011.Dec.5 - 2011.Dec.11
LAT Mission week: 183.57 - 184.57
- PKS 0454-234 detected in a flaring activity with a high significance detection every day, with daily flux between (0.6+/-0.1)x10-6 and (1.1+/-0.2)x10-6.
- B3 1343+451 detected every day in a high state, with daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6 and (1.0+/-0.2)x10-6.
- BL Lac detected every day except on Dec. 8 with a particularly
high flux of (1.3+/-0.2)x10-6 on Dec. 11.
- PKS 2326-502 detected on Dec. 5, 8 and 11 with daily flux
between (0.4+/-0.1)x10-6 and (0.7+/-0.2)x10-6.
- 4C +28.07 detected on Dec. 5, 6, 8 and 9 with daily flux
between (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6 and (0.9+/-0.3)x10-6.
- PKS 1424-41 detected in a high state on Dec. 11 with daily
flux of (0.9+/-0.2)x10-6.
- PMN J2345-1555, almost detected on Dec. 5 with TS=24.4,
appeared as a significant detection on Dec. 7 and 9 with flux
- 4C +71.07 popped up at the very beginning of the week on Dec.
5 with a daily flux of (0.9+/-0.2)10-6.
- TXS 0059+581 detected on Dec. 6 with a daily flux of (0.7+/-0.2)x10-6.
- B2 1520+31 and PKS 0716+714 detected twice this week,
respectively on Dec. 8 and 11 (with daily flux of (0.8+/-0.2)x10-6 and (0.5+/-0.2)x10-6) and on Dec. 10 and 11 (with daily flux of (0.3+/-0.1)x10-6 and (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6).
- Markarian 501 almost detected on Dec. 10 with TS=24.7 and a
daily flux of (0.4+/-0.2)x10-6.
- Sporadic detections of blazars : ASP J134421+451449 on Dec. 8
with daily flux of (0.6+/-0.2)x10-6, ASP J133838+450232 on
Dec. 11 with daily flux of (0.8+/-0.2)x10-6, S5 0836+71 on Dec. 5 with daily flux of (0.9+/-0.2)x10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- L. Escande (escande[at]cenbg.in2p3.fr) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.