Covered period: 2011.Dec.12 - 2011.Dec.18
LAT Mission week: 184.57 - 185.57
- PKS 2123-463 detected in flaring activity on December 14, with a daily flux of (1.1+/-0.2)e-6 (Atel #3808). Swift follow-up observations of PKS 2123-463 confirmed the increase of activity also in UV and X-ray bands (Atel #3815).
- PKS 0454-234 detected all week, with a daily flux between (0.5+/-0.1)e-6 and (1.1+/-0.2)e-6.
- PKS 1510-08 detected in high state on December 18 with a daily flux of (1.9+/-0.5)e-6.
- PKS 1343+451 detected all week, except December 13, with a daily flux between (0.4+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.8+/-0.2)e-6.
- 4C +28.07 detected on December 14, 16 and 17, with a daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.9+/-0.3)e-6.
- B2 1520+31 detected on December 12, 15, and 18, with a daily flux between (0.4+/-0.2)e-6 and (0.5+/-0.2)e-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars: S5 0716+714 (Dec 12 and 18), PKS 2326-502 (Dec 12 and 14), PKS 1424-41 (Dec 13 and 14), PMN J2250-2806 (Dec 14), TXS 0059+581 (Dec 16), PMN J2345-1555 (Dec 17), PKS 2345-16 (Dec 18).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Orienti (orienti[at]ira.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.