Covered period: 2011 Dec 26 - 2012 Jan 1
LAT Mission week: 186.57 - 187.57
- Blazar 4C +71.07 (z=2.172) was the only extragalactic source above 1 X 10-6 this week see See ATel#3831.
- Blazar PKS 1424-41 bright on December 28 and January 1 with flux approaching 1 X 10-6).
- PMN J2345-1555, S5 1803+78, 4C +21.35 , S5 0716+71, 3C 66A, PKS 2326-502, BL Lac, B3 1343+451, 4C +28.07, PKS 0402-362 detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Dutka (ditko86[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.