Covered period: 2011.Jan.02 - 2011.Jan.08
LAT Mission week: 187.57 - 188.57
- PKS 1424-41 detected all week with daily fluxes below 1 X 10-6.
- B2 1520+31 continues to be detected with daily fluxes below 1 X 10-6.
- PMN J2345-1555 detected most of the week reaching a daily fluxes above 1 X 10-6 on 8th of January.
- ASP J174500-291500 (Galactic Center source) active all the week reaching a flux of 2.8 X 10-6 on 5th of January.
- 4C +28.07, PKS 0402-362, Mrk 421, S5 0716+71, PKS 2326-502, Mrk 501 and 3C 279 detected in some days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.