Covered period: 2012 January 30- 2012 February 5
LAT Mission week: 191.57 - 192.57
- PKS 1510-08 was detected all week with daily flux between (2.3+/-0.4)X 10-6 and (5.3+/-0.6)X 10-6.
- PKS 1313-333 was detected on January 31 and February 1 with daily flux of (0.7+/-0.2)X 10-6 and (0.3+/-0.1)X 10-6, respectively.
- PKS 0454-234 was detected three times on February 2 and February 4-5 with fluxes between (0.4+/-0.1)X 10-6 and (0.8+/-0.2)X 10-6.
- S5 0716+714 was detected was detected on February 3 and 4 with daily flux of (0.7+/-0.2)X 10-6 and (0.4+/-0.1)X 10-6, respectively.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): S4 1030+61 (Jan 31), Mrk 421 (Feb 1), B3 1343+451 (Feb 1), PKS 0244-470 (Feb 2), B2 1520+31 (Feb 3), PKS 2326-502 (Feb 4).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV.
All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification. - Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- E. Torresi (torresi[at]iasfbo.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.