Covered period: 2012.February.06 - 2012.February.12
LAT Mission week: 192.57 - 193.57
- PKS 1510-08 was strongly detected every day with daily flux reaching a peak of (3.9±0.5) X 10-6 on Feb 7th before declining to (2.3±0.4) X 10-6 on Feb 11th.
- TXS 0059+581 was detected twice and reached a daily flux of (1.0±0.5) X 10-6 on Feb 10th. No ATel was issued, however, as the community had recently been alerted to its activity through ATel 3864 issued on Jan 13th.
- S5 0716+71 was detected daily from Feb 6th through 10th with fluxes around the (0.5±0.1) X 10-6 level.
- PKS 0454-234 was detected every day with daily flux at the (0.6±0.2) X 10-6 level.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): B2 1520+31, B3 1343+451, S4 1030+61, PKS 1622-253, PKS 2345-16, PKS 0402-362, PKS 1424-41, PKS 0537-441, 4C 28.07, Mrk 421, PKS 2255-282, PKS 2326-502, TXS 1700+685.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Roopesh Ojha (roopesh.ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.