Covered period: 2012.Feb.27 - 2012.Mar.4
LAT Mission week: 195.57 - 196.57
- PKS 1510-089 (z=0.36) was active all week with fluxes ranging between 4.5 and 7.1 X 10-6.
- BL Lac was detected at (1.3 +/- 0.3) X 10-6 on February 27 and later continued at flux levels 0.7 - 1.0 X 10-6 until March 3.
- PKS 0402–362 was detected at (1.8 +/- 0.4) X 10-6 on March 3.
- S5 716-71 continued to be detected at flux level (0.5 +/- 0.1) X 10-6 or below until February 29
- PKS B1424-418, PKS 2255-282, S5 1803+784, B3 1343+451, PKS 2326--502, PKS 0454--234 were detected sporadically throughout the week at flux levels below 1 X 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- A. Szostek (aszostek[at]slac.stanford.edu) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.