Covered period: 2012.May.07 - 2012.May.13
LAT Mission week: 205.57 - 206.57
- BL Lacertae is quite active during the week reaching a daily flux of 0.9x10 -6 on May 11th.
- CTA 102 continues to be detected most of the week reaching the the daily flux of 0.9x10-6 on May 7th.
- S5 0716+71 is detected most of the week with a flux below 1x10-6.
- PKS 2326-502 is detected most of the week reaching a flux of 0.9x10-6.
- NGC 1275 is detected two time during the week reaching a flux of 0.7x10-6 on May 13th.
- PKS B1339-206, PKS 0426-380, S5 1803+78, PKS 1244-255, PKS 0537-441, B2 1520+31, Mrk 421 and PMN J2250-2806 are sporadic detected in just one day of the week with a flux below 1x10-6.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.