Covered period: 2012.Apr.23 - 2012.Apr.29
LAT Mission week: 203.57 - 204.57
- PKS 1510-08 was detected throughout the week with daily fluxes ranging from (1.0-2.1) X 10-6, reaching the peak value on Apr. 24.
- CTA 102 was detected three times with daily fluxes ranging from (0.5±0.2) X 10-6 to a peak value of (1.0±0.3) X 10-6 reached on Apr. 24.
- PKS 0454-234 was detected twice with daily fluxes of (1.2±0.4) and (1.3±0.4) X 10-6 on Apr. 23 and Apr. 24, respectively.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): S5 0716+71, PKS B1424-418, PKS 2233-148, PKS 1124-186, PKS 2326-502, B2 1520+31, 1ES 2322-409, B3 1343+451, Mkn 421.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- T. Venters (toni.venters[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.