Covered period: 2012.September.24 - 2012.September.30
LAT Mission week: 225.57 - 226.57
- Fermi LAT Target of Opportunity pointing observations for S3 0218+35 have been performed between 2012 September 24 and 30. S3 0218+35 detected quite bright all week, with a daily flux between (0.8±0.2) X 10-6 and (2.1±0.1) X 10-6.
- CTA 102 detected very bright all week, with fluxes higher than 2 X 10-6 and reaching a daily flux of (6.2±1.4) X 10-6 on 25 September.
- S5 0716+714 detected on 25, 26, 27, 28, and 30 September with a daily flux between (0.3±0.1) X 10-6 and (0.5±0.1) X 10-6.
- 4C +38.41 detected in high activity on 24 and 27 September, with a daily flux of (2.4±1.3) X 10-6 and (1.5±0.6) X 10-6, respectively.
- OJ 248 detected on 27 and 29 September, with a daily flux of (1.6±0.3) X 10-6 and (0.4±0.2) X 10-6, respectively.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1 X 10-6): NGC 1275 (27 and 28 September), 1H 1013+498 (28 September), Mrk 421 (28 and 29 September), GB6 J0102+4214 (30 September).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- F. D'Ammando (filippo.dammando[at]fisica.unipg.it) and M. Orienti (orienti[at]ira.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.