Covered period: 2012.October.8 - 2012.October.14
LAT Mission week: 227.57 - 228.57
- NRAO 676 is in a flaring phase during the week reaching a daily flux of (2.8+/-0.4)X10-6. See ATel #4486.
- 4C +38.41 is quite active during the week reaching a daily flux of (2.0+/-0.3)X10-6 on October 8th.
- CTA 102 continues to be detected most of the week reaching the daily flux of (1.8+/-0.3)X10-6 on October 8th.
- S4 0218+35 is detected most of the week reaching a flux of (3.2+/-0.4)X10-6 on October 12th.
- PKS 1424--41 is quite active, it is detected all the days of the week spanning a flux between 0.8X10-6 to 1.2X10-6.
- S5 0716+71 is detected most of the week with a flux below 1X10-6.
- PKS 2326-502, PKS 1244-255, 3C 279, Mrk 421, B3 1343+451 and OP 313 are sporadic detected in just one day of the week with a flux below 1X10-6.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.