Covered period: 2013.January.7 - 2013.January.13
LAT Mission week: 240.57 - 241.57
- PMN J2345-1555 was detected on January 10, 11, 12, and 13 with a daily flux between (0.6+/-0.2)X10-6 and (1.1+/-0.2)X10-6. Clear spectral hardening was detected on January 13. See ATel#4735.
- PKS B1424-418 was detected every day with a daily flux between (1.3+/-0.2)X10-6 and (2.5+/-0.3)X10-6.
- PKS 2149-306 was detected on January 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 with a daily flux between (1.1+/-0.2)X10-6 and (2.0+/-0.3)X10-6.
- MG1 J123931+0443 was detected on January 7, 9, 10, 11, and 12 with a daily flux between (0.7+/-0.2)X10-6 and (1.2+/-0.3)X10-6.
- PKS 1510-089 was detected on January 11, 12, and 13 with a daily flux between (0.7+/-0.2)X10-6 and (1.1+/-0.2)X10-6.
- BL Lac was detected on January 7, 12, and 13 with a daily flux between (1.1+/-0.2)X10-6 and (1.4+/-0.3)X10-6.
- CTA 102 was detected on January 7 and 8 with daily fluxes of (1.6+/-0.3)X10-6 and (1.2+/-0.3)X10-6, respectively.
- 3C 454.3 was detected on January 12 and 13 with daily fluxes of (0.8+/-0.3)X10-6 and (1.5+/-0.4)X10-6, respectively.
- Sporadic activity (fluxes below 1.0X10-6): NGC 1275 (January 7 and 11), 4C +38.41 (January 7 and 10), PKS 0426-380 (January 7), PKS 0250-255 (January 7), B3 1343+451 (January 11), Mrk 421 (January 13).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Y. Tanaka (ytanaka[at]hep01.hepl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.