Covered period: 2013.March.18 - 2013.March.24
LAT Mission week: 250.57 - 251.57
- PKS 1424-418 detected all week, with a daily flux between (0.9±0.2) X 10-6 and (1.9±0.3) X 10-6.
- Mrk 421 detected on March 18, 19, 20, and 21, with a daily flux between (0.2±0.1) X 10-6 and (0.6±0.2) X 10-6..
- 3C 454.3 detected on March 19, 21, and 22, with a daily flux between (0.6±0.2) X 10-6 and (0.7±0.2) X 10-6.
- PKS 1510-089 detected on March 23, and 24 with a daily flux of (1.1±0.3) X 10-6 and (0.7±0.3) X 10-6, respectively.
- Sporadic activity (daily fluxes below 10-6): B2 2223+28A (March 18), PKS 1124-186 (March 22 and 23), S5 1044+71 (March 23 and 24), MG1 J123931+0443 (March 23), PKS 0537-441 (March 24).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- M. Giroletti (giroletti[at]ira.inaf.it) and F. D'Ammando (dammando[at]ira.inaf.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.