Covered period: 2013.Apr.01 - 2013.Apr.07
LAT Mission week: 252.57 - 253.57
- S5 1044+71 was detected in a flaring state on April 1 with a daily averaged flux of (0.9+/-0.2) X 10-6 which is 17 times its daily average flux from the 2FGL catalog (see ATel#4941). The flare also triggered a GCN Notice (see GCN#1365345993).
- PKS B1424-418 was detected all week with daily averaged fluxes between (0.9 +/- 0.3) X 10-6 and (2.2 +/- 0.4) X 10-6.
- CTA 102 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (1.0 +/- 0.3) X 10-6 and (3.4 +/- 0.4) X 10-6.
- 3C 454.3 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.6 +/- 0.2) X 10-6 and (1.7 +/- 0.3) X 10-6.
- 4C +38.41 was detected on Apr 2. and Apr 7. with a peak daily averaged flux was between (1.2 +/- 0.3) X 10-6.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1X10-6): PKS 0426-380, Mkn 421, PKS 0447–439, B3 1343+451, S5 0716+71.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.