Covered period: 2013.July.22 - 2013.July.28
LAT Mission week: 268.57 - 269.57
- Blazar4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38) is strongly active during the whole week reaching the highest flux detected by Fermi on July 27 (daily flux 2.9 +/- 0.3 X 10-6). See ATel#5232.
- B2 2319+31 was about 27 times the average flux of 2FGL on July 26 (daily flux 0.7 +/- 0.2 X 10-6).See ATel#5231.
- 4C +21.35 is strongly active all week (daily flux approaching 1.8 X 10-6 on July 25).
- PKS 1424-418 is bright in the first part of this week (daily flux around 1.8 X 10-6 on July 22).
- PKS 0426-38, PMN J2345–1555, PKS 0454-234 are detected almost every day (daily flux below 1.0 X 10-6).
- PKS 0440-00 (NRAO 190) is bright in the last part of this week (daily flux reached 1.8+/- 0.2 X 10-6 on July 25).
- Sporadic daily detections of some sources during the week: 4C +01.02, 3C 279, MKN 421, NGC 1275, 3C 454.3,B2 1520+31 (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.