Covered period: 2013.August.05 - 2013.August.11
LAT Mission week: 270.57 - 271.57
- Blazar 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38) was bright all week despite decreased flux with respect the week before. It was detected every day with a daily averaged flux between (1.3 ± 0.3) and (2.0 ± 0.3).
- Mkn 421 was detected nearly every day, with averaged flux values < (0.6 ± 0.2).
- 4C +21.35 (PKS 1222+21) was detected three times this week, with a decreasing flux value from (1.0 ± 0.2) on August 5, to (0.6 ± 0.2) recorded on August 11.
- PKS 1510-08 was detected every day except on August 9, with averaged daily fluxes always greater than (1.0 ± 0.2), reaching its peak flux value of (1.6 ± 0.4) on August 8.
- PKS 1424-41 was detected the last 4 days of the week with flux values always below 0.9.
- The blazars detected sporadically with flux values equal or below 0.8 were: PKS 1124-186, PKS 2326-502, NGC 1275, and PKS 2155-304. The only exception was PKS 0805-07, detected on August 8 with flux value of (1.1 ± 0.4).
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- E. Antolini (firstname.lastname@example.org) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.