Covered period: 2013.Nov.24 - 2013.Dec.1
LAT Mission week: 286.57 - 287.57
- PKS 2326-502 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between 0.4 x 10-6 and 1.1 x 10-6.
- 3C 279 was detected all week reaching a daily flux of 1.5 x 10-6 on November 26.
- PKS 1424–41 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux below 1 x 10-6.
- BL Lacertae was not in high-state in gamma rays despite It reached the historical maximum in optcial band (ATel #5597). It was detected twice with flux of 0.3 x 10-6 and 0.4 x 10-6 (November 25 and 27).
- VER 0521+211 was detected few times during the week reaching a daily flux of 1.5 x 10-6 on November 30.
- Fermi J1725-3726 (short high-energy galactic transient) was detected on December 1 with a flux of 1.3 x 10-5 in the time interval 11:22 - 11:27 UTC (ATel #5625).
- Other blazars detected in some days of the week with a daily flux lower than about 1 x 10-6: NGC 1275, PKS 1454-354 , 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216), Mrk 421, PKS 1510–08, 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01), B3 1343+451, 3C 454.3, B2 1520+31 and PKS 1244-255.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Cutini (sara.cutini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.