Covered period : 2013 November 18-24
LAT Mission week : 285.57 - 286.57
- PKS 2326-502 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between 0.7 x 10-6 and 1.2 x 10-6.
- PKS 2032+107 was seen three times during the second part of the week with flux values around 0.8 x 10-6.
- 4C +21.35 was detected during the first two days of the week with daily flux values respectively of 0.9x 10-6 and 0.8 x 10-6.
- 4C +38.41 was detected during the second part of the week at about 0.8 x 10-6 on November 20 and at 0.5 x 10-6 on November 22.
- BL Lacertae was detected twice with flux of 0.8 x 10-6 (November 21 and 22).
- Other blazars detected in some days of the week with a daily flux lower than about 0.7 x 10-6: NGC 1275, PKS 0426–380, PKS 1244–255, PKS 1454–354, PKS 1510–08, B2 1520+31. The only exception was 3C 454.3 detected on November 18 with daily flux of 0.9 x 10-6.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Elisa Antolini (email@example.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.