Covered period: 2013.November.04 - 2013.November.10
LAT Mission week: 283.57 - 284.57
- PKS 2326-502 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.7±0.2) X 10-6 and (1.4±0.2) X 10-6.
- 3C 454.3 was detected on November 4 and November 8, with a daily averaged flux between (1.1±0.3) X 10-6 and (1.6±0.4) X 10-6.
- 4C +21.35 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.5±0.2) X 10-6 and (1.5±0.3) X 10-6.
- PKS 1510-08 was detected on November 6 with a daily averaged flux of (1.1±0.4) X 10-6
- GRB 131108A was detected on November 8 with a daily averaged flux of (12.2±1.2) X 10-6. See GCN #15464
- Sporadic activity (daily fluxes below 10-6): Mrk 421, NGC 1274, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0426-380, PKS 2325-408, PMN J2345-1555, S5 1044+71, VER J0521+211.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- Roopesh Ojha (Roopesh.Ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.