Covered period: 2013 November 11-17
LAT Mission week: 284.57 - 285.57
- PKS 1510-08 in high state during the first part of the week and peaking on November 14 with daily flux 2.5E-6.
- PKS 2326-502 in high state during the week and peaking on November 14 with daily flux 2E-6.
- 3C 454.3 detected during the week with daily flux oscillating around a value of 1.2E-6.
- CTA 102 is increasing during the last part of the week (daily flux about 1.3 on November 16 and 17).
- 4C +21.35 (PG 1222+216) flaring at 1.2E-6. on November 15.
- Other blazars detected in some days of the week with a daily flux lower than about 0.7E-6: Mkn 421, Mkn 501, 3C 66A, NGC 1275, PKS 0454-234, PKS 0426-380, 4C +01.02 (PKS 0106+01, OC 012), 4C +47.44 (S4 1636+47), 4C +38.41 (B2 1633+38), B2 2319+31, BL Lacertae, S5 1044+71, PMN J2345-1555, PKS 0208-512 , PKS 1424-41.
- High mass gamma-ray binary 1FGL J1018.6-5856> detected in high state with daily flux 2.4E-6 on November 11.
Fluxes are in the unit of photons/cm^2/s above 100 MeV. All uncertainties are statistical only.
Note. All the flux reported above are by the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- S. Ciprini (stefano.ciprini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.