Covered period: 2013.Dec.23 - 2013.Dec.29
LAT Mission week: 290.57 - 291.57
- A flare from PKS 2136-642 was detected. It peaked on Dec. 23 with a daily averaged flux of (1.3 +/- 0.4) (See ATel #5695)
- PKS 1730-13 was detected Dec. 23 with a daily averaged flux of (1.5 +/- 0.3).
- 4C +21.35 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.8 +/- 0.3) and (1.8 +/- 0.3).
- PKS 2326-502 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.8 +/- 0.2) and (2.0 +/- 0.6).
- 3C 279 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (1.3 +/- 0.4) and (2.0 +/- 0.5).
- PKS 0426-380 was detected all week with a daily averaged flux between (0.5 +/- 0.2) and (1.1 +/- 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): Mkn 421, NGC 1275, PKS 0454–234, PKS 0426-380, B3 1343+451, PKS 0735+17, PKS B1424-418, S5 1044+71, 4C +28.07, S4 1144+40.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- R. Ojha (roopesh.ojha[at]gmail.com) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.