Covered period: 2014.June.2 - 2014.Jun.8
LAT Mission week: 313.57 - 314.57
- New LAT source detected from June 5 to June 7 positionally coincident with PKS 0131-522 (z=0.02). The source was detected with daily fluxes between (0.4+/-0.1) and (0.6+/-0.2), see Atel #6223.
- 3C 454.3 was detected all the week with daily averaged fluxes between (2.2 ± 0.4) and (7.4 ± 0.6).
- PKS 1510–08 was detected on June 2 with a daily flux of (1.3 ± 0.4).
- PKS 2326–502 was detected on June 4 and June 6 with daily fluxes of (1.1 ± 0.2) and (0.7 ± 0.2) respectively.
- PKS B1424–418 was detected from June 4 to June 6 with daily fluxes between (0.7 ± 0.2) and (1.0 ± 0.2).
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS 0426–380, NGC 1275, PKS 0454–234, S5 0716+71, PMN J2345–1555.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra (josefa.becerra[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.