Covered period: 2014.June.16 - 2014.Jun.22
LAT Mission week: 315.57 - 316.57
- The FSRQ 3C 454.3 was detected all week long with daily fluxes above 4.4 units. The maximum gamma-ray flux during the week was reached on Jun. 22 with a flux of (13.3 ± 0.6) units.
- PKS 2326–502 was detected on Jun. 18 with a daily flux of (1.0 ± 0.2) units.
- PKS 1510–08 was detected from Jun. 20 to 22 with fluxes (1.6 ± 0.4), (1.8 ± 0.4) and (1.5 ± 0.3), respectively.
- Sporadic daily detections of blazars (fluxes below 1): PKS B1424–418, NGC 1275, OC 457, PKS 2155–304, 4C +21.35, PKS 0426–380, S5 0716+71, PMN J2345–1555, S4 1144+40, 1ES 1215+303.
Fluxes are in the unit of 10-6 photons/cm2/s above 100 MeV. All errors are statistical only.
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- J. Becerra (josefa.becerra[at]nasa.gov) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.