Covered period: 2014.June.23 - 2014.Jun.29
LAT Mission week: 316.57 - 317.57
- 3C 454.3 is active during whole week reaching a daily flux of 12.3 X 10-6 on Monday 23rd.
- PKS 1510–089 detected in the first part of this week (daily flux above 1 X 10-6).
- Ton 599 , S5 0716+71, PKS 0447–439, PKS 2326–502, NGC 1275, PKS 1424–41, Mkn 421, S5 0716+71, S2 0109+22, 4C +21.35 all detected in one or two days of the week (flux below 1 X 10-6 ).
Note. All the fluxes reported above are from the ASP analysis and should be considered preliminary and should not be used for publication, however they are indicative of the flux range and the current status of a source. Source association is done on the basis of source location, considering spatial coincidence only, and it is not indicative of an identification.
- Please acknowledge the LAT team if you use information from this report.
For questions and comments please contact:
- D. Gasparrini (gasparrini[at]asdc.asi.it) for generic information related to this week
- Contact persons on this page for individual sources cited above.